Keeping our learners safe is a priority, to ensure this we:
- Have a robust Safeguarding Policy and a DSLP (Designated Safeguarding Lead Person) in the school
- Deliver regular training for our staff on how to protect our students.
- Complete strong recruitment checks on all prospective staff and vet all speakers who visit the school.
- Have installed systems to filter what our learners can access on the Internet and teach our students about e-safety.
- Complete regular health and safety checks of our building, grounds and equipment.